Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New Post/Thread Notification: ASK AN ATTORNEY


Hello,

mikejm has just posted in the ASK AN ATTORNEY forum of CreditWrench under the title of Validation of Debt.

This thread is located at http://www.creditwrench.com/consumers/showthread.php?threadid=700

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
No problem!!
However there are very few practicing attorneys who know these laws and the stratigies needed to win.. I know Bill will support my statement on this..

I have been in court ProSe' FED and local level and beat attorneys so have a pretty good knowledge in these matters(and still learning)..Bill has seen the documents..

Bill has supported me in these things and I have learned to win from him.. So be assured that we would not mislead you with our answers. And as most cases turn out you have a confidentiality clause in the settlement that says you will not mention the firm or attorney you beat.. I was told by the last one "we must have this as we do not want anything winding up in the papers such as" and I quote "Beach bum prose' beats attorney"
I can sum this up very simply when someone does not follw the letter of the law and is brought to task makes no difference civilian or attorney when your right,, your right and that is part of winning..
***************