Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Re: New Post/Thread Notification: CreditWrench


On 7/25/05, CreditWrench Forums <ceo@creditwrench.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> ecir80 has just posted in the CreditWrench forum of CreditWrench under the title of Please help.
>
> This thread is located at http://www.creditwrench.com/consumers/showthread.php?threadid=721
>
> Here is the message that has just been posted:
> ***************
> Thanks alot for your help, I will do some research on this and keep the board updated on my progress, hopefully I can get these people off my back and off my credit report, so I can get back on track, you are doing a great thing for people who probally would get screwed if not for your help, I saw some people getting sued on our county public records online from the hospital my bill is from that are from the early 1980's for under a couple hundred bucks, hopefully with your help I wont be one of thos people thanks alot again, Brian.
> ***************
>

--
www.creditwrench.com
creditwrench.blogspot.com
consumers.creditwrench.com