Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New Post/Thread Notification: CreditWrench


Hello,

mikejm has just posted in the CreditWrench forum of CreditWrench under the title of I have proof that I paid! What do I do now?.

This thread is located at http://www.creditwrench.com/consumers/showthread.php?threadid=720

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Well again dealing with FedEx is handled in the same manner get them to stop the CA and you will pay that simple make sure you get their commitment in writing saying they will do this,,, if they send you a new bill and you pay and have all the reciepts I would think that would be proof..

Well, maybe I should call Fedex customer service and see if I can pay them directly rather than paying the CA. Does the CA really own my debt or will they just give Fedex the money I pay them? I'd rather pay Fedex but then I'd have to make sure that they get the CA called off. What do you all think?
***************